“Catherine, I want to thank you so very deeply. Without your guidance I would not have been able to ski with my family, something I live for!”
“Today’s consultation exceeded my expectations. Thank you for being so thorough and professional in your work.”
“The fog I have been fighting for a long time lifted. the clarity with which I could see was almost breathtaking. I can’t thank you enough!”
“You don’t know how BAD you feel until you start to feel BETTER! I felt bad for SO long. I feel SO much better now that you are figuring out some of the underlying causes!!”
general medical consultation
General medical concerns: these are often new medical problems or “second opinion” type consultations. These consultations start at $375 (simple, new medical problems) and can range upward of $750 for more complex cases. The consultation fee will be arranged before your visit. Dr Johnson will review your medical history, carefully outline the work up and care for a medical condition or symptom, and offer expert research and healthcare navigation with treatment options and follow-up suggestions. These consultations are treated on a case-case basis.
the PREcision Preview:
Body Composition & LABORATORY analysis + Supplement STACK
“Precision Preview” packages include:
1. Body Composition Measurements: Skeletal Muscle Mass, Visceral Fat, Extracellular Water: Total Body Water, Body Fat Percentage, Basal Metabolic Rate
2. Labs: Electrolytes, kidney and liver tests, Calcium level, Magnesium (plasma) level, VItamin D level, TSH, free T4, free T3, fasting insulin, cortisol, HbA1C, B 12, folate and lipid panel with triglycerides and fasting glucose levels
3. Your private and personalized 40 minute consultation with Dr. Johnson for precision interpretation of your labs and body composition testing.
4. A starter “Supplement Stack” includes 14 days of foundational supplements to optimize your metabolism and cellular health.
Precision Analysis Program
This extended visit with Dr Johnson includes her precision review of your medical history, creation of your custom biomarker panel and a personalized, collaborative review of recommendations for your optimal healthspan.
Detailed Body Composition Analysis
Comprehensive Labs to be completed/reviewed before your first visit: analysis of 50+ cardiac, hormonal, metabolic, immune, inflammatory and neuronal biomarkers: CBC, CMP, CK, Uric acid, hs-CRP, homocysteine, lipid panels, LDL, HDL particle number, lipoprotein(a), fasting insulin, HbA1C, intracellular (RBC) Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, B12, folate, ferritin, TSH, fT3, fT4, rT3, thyroid antibodies, ANA antibodies, Celiac antibodies, Cortisol, DHEA, Pregnenolone, IGF-1, Estradiol, Progesterone (women), Testosterone (free, total & bioavailable), SHBG, PSA (men), Vitamin D3/D2, Triglyceride, Omega 3 fatty acid, Omega 6 fatty acid, EPA/DHA ratios ++
Extensive Lifestyle & Diet Consultation
Restoration roadmap: match your unique goals, biochemistry, preferences and priorities with a healthy lifestyle and precision plan to quantify your results.
$1999 includes all of biomarker laboratory testing, body composition testing, office consultation, precision health medical record review and personalized biomarker reports.
Optimal Health is Elective, Proactive, Predictive and fully Personalized. This program is rooted in self-quantification with frequent monitoring of laboratory and body composition biomarkers. $399/monthly These services complement but do not replace the services of your primary care physician.
Extended consultations with Dr. Johnson, including a preliminary review of family health, environmental and lifestyle factors
Precision lab tests customized for you, measured quarterly (sometimes more frequently).
Follow-up review of comprehensive healthspan analysis report
Medication management plan with prescription support
Custom supplement and nutritional program
Fitness and exercise assessments
Health navigation and coordination with your other doctors
Expanded tests for cancer and cardiac screening, cognitive testing
All office visits, lab testing, body composition testing and medical follow-up with access to customized hormone, peptide and age management treatments.
Prescription weight loss support
Medically Supervised Fasting programs
Custom Diet & Nutrition Programs
Anxiety, Depression, Mental Crisis management consultation & referral
Assisted Withdrawal of Alcohol, Nicotine and Addictive Medications
Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis IL state certification for qualifying patients referral
Cosmetic treatments: prescriptions, guidance and referrals
Prescription Weight Loss Support
Insulin Resistance Treatments
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are typical clients of the program? Do I have to be a certain age? Do I have to live in the Chicago area?
Typical clients are highly motivated to look and feel their very best, at EVERY age. Dr Johnson has clients that live on each coast of the United States since there are so few physicians who offer consultations with a focus on precision medical care. Lab tests are coordinated with partner lab testing sites that are located all over the country. Clients usually visit the office annually and often quarterly, depending on schedules and client preference. Dr Johnson is reached directly by her clients, direct messaging via cellphone, email or the patient portal.
Consultations usually break down into the following categories:
- General medical concerns: these are often new medical problems or “second opinion” type consultations. These consultations start at $375 (simple, new medical problems) and can range upward of $750 for more complex cases. The consultation fee will be arranged before your visit. Dr Johnson will review your medical history, carefully outline the work up and care for a medical condition or symptom, and offer expert research and healthcare navigation with treatment options and follow-up suggestions. These consultations are treated on a case-case basis. Consultations can be arranged as “advice-only” when a patient lives outside of IL. Patients and clients who come to the office for examination and evaluation will benefit from the full complement of prescription services and treatments.
- Age management consultations: See above options “Precision Preview”, “Precision Analysis,” program and the monthly concierge program. The features of each consultation/program are outlined in the “Services” section of the website.
How do I get started?
You will complete a comprehensive personal health and lifestyle survey with a detailed review of your family and medical history. Appointments and laboratory testing will be arranged based on your availability. Scheduling is very flexible and based on mutually agreeable times between Dr Johnson and her clients. The lifestyle of busy professionals and the needs of a busy family are understood. Early mornings, evenings and weekend appointments are all options for your visits with Dr Johnson.
Is Medical Insurance accepted?
No, Precision Medical Care LLC is not credentialed as an in-network provider with private health insurers, Medicare or Medicaid. When working in the emergency department, Dr Johnson sees all patients regardless of their health insurance status. In private practice, Dr. Johnson chooses to spend her time directly with patients as much as possible. For this reason, there is no administrative time designated for insurance paperwork. The private practice is a cash-based practice. Credit cards are accepted for payment. Health Savings Accounts and funds should be used for payments to maximize tax savings, when applicable.
For all other questions, please call, text or email Dr Johnson directly. 312-343-4342 (cell) firstname.lastname@example.org (email)
The right treatment, for the right person, at the right time.
23 Walker Avenue
Clarendon Hills, Illinois
Hours are flexible, by appointment